We respect your privacy. This policy outlines what information we collect, why we collect it, and where it goes. We never sell or market any of it, don’t worry!
Our service, (“DaltonTab”) collects data from the user. None of this data is transmitted back to our servers and cannot be seen by the DaltonTab team, except in the following cases.
- When you encounter an error, we sometimes record the following information to log the error so that hopefully fewer errors occur in the future.
- The date and time
- Your IP address
- Your IP address is a unique number that identifies your wireless network’s location on the internet
- Your user-agent
- Your user-agent contains information about your operating system and your web browser. It does not contain any personally identifiable information and is collected by many websites.
- When you submit feedback, the following information is additionaly sent.
- The type of feedback (either smile, frown, or idea)
- Anything you type into the feedback dialog
- Your DaltonTab version
- Information about what services you are signed into
- This does not contain any personally identifiable data, or your schedule, homework, classes, or location.
- Your location, exactly as it is shown in the text field.
- If you respond to the survey, we recieve all information that you enter into the survey, including any personally identifiable information that you enter into the survey. No other information is sent to our servers.
The DaltonTab team disclaims all responsibility for data leaks or losses. It is your responsibility to update yourself on this policy, as you may not be notified of changes. If you wish to purge all of your information from our servers, or have any additional questions about this policy, or DaltonTab in general, you can contact us at [email protected] and we will do our best to help you.
As always, thank you for using DaltonTab!
January 4th, 2017 Added Original Policy
February 2nd, 2017 Added survey information